Sunday, June 26, 2011

I Will Just Apologize Now

I have listened to so many women talk about nothing but their children. And its now official... I am now one of them. As we get ready to change from a family of 2 to a family of 6, it seems to be the focus of so much of my time. I am trying to remain "normal" but this seems to be sucking me in like a vacuum. But I must admit, it is fun. We have looked forward to this for such a long time. While I do need to have other things in my life, I do feel like I am entitled to enjoy this just as every other woman gets to enjoy the anticipation of her baby's arrive as he grows in her tummy. So I will try to keep my head on in the coming months, but I can already tell you now that I am going to fail often. So I will just apologize now to all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Don't apologize! I tried to keep it to a minimum too. But then I gave up. If my friends get tired of hearing about my kids, they can quit calling me! Haha! Don't let anyone steal your joy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be sent to Alysa for review prior to being posted publicly.