Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lotion and Laughing

Written in my journal on Tuesday, October 24, 2011.


Tonight the kids were watching Finding Nemo and I came out with my lotion to put on my legs. All of a sudden they all turned away from their beloved Nemo and started rubbing lotion into my legs. They were laughing and having such fun. Finally my skin could absorb no more and so I told them to rub what was on their hands into their own skin. They wanted more lotion so soon I was dabbing it on each kid as they exclaimed "here! here! here!" as they pointed to their legs, arms, cheeks, noses, or any other inch of exposed skin that they could think to moisturize. They were having such fun. Soon it was time for bed and I sang Jesus Loves Me to each one before tucking them into bed. It was a good end to the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be sent to Alysa for review prior to being posted publicly.