Sunday, April 3, 2011

Enjoying My New Found Free Time

Now that I am done with school, I have all kinds of free time. You would think I would be bored. Instead I feel busier then ever. And it's great!

I have been enjoying a 90 minute yoga class every Saturday morning. Yoga is something that I have enjoyed for many years but has fallen by the wayside over the past couple years. Getting back into it is painful at times, as my body is slow to get back in the habit, but so worth it.

I recently learned that my church offers zumba classes every Tuesday and Thursday. One of the pastor's wives teaches it and she is so much fun! I have only been 4 times but I am totally hooked. The only draw back is that I have to repeatedly tell myself to go easy until I get stronger as my body inflicts significant payback if I get too carried away.

Currently we have family in town for the week. Later this month my parents will come to visit. And then Josh's youngest brother and his brother's wife will arrive. During our down time we have plans to babysit our nieces and nephew in order to catch up with them and spend a little quality Chucky Cheese time. Later I have a Boston trip and a St Louis trip planned.

I have a book sitting on my nightstand that I have been dieing to finish reading but I have yet to get back to it. I would like to studying for my CPCU (an insurance designation) but I have no idea when that is going to fit into the picture and I have to admit that I have been enjoying the lapse in time spent studying.

I have so much free time these days and yet I can barely find time to do everything. Perhaps I am just making up for lost time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be sent to Alysa for review prior to being posted publicly.