Friday, May 14, 2010

So it begins

Last Saturday our journey to adoption began. We submitted our application for adoption. We have very quickly learned: that was the easy part. Yesterday we received an email of questions to answer as a part of our homestudy process and today we received a packet of additional information. And so as I said... our journey begins.

Why would I want to blog about something so personal as our journey to adoption? I have read the blogs of many others, some friends and some I have never meet, and I have found them very helpful. Reading first hand experiences helped me get some idea of what to expect for the paperwork process and after the adoption is finalized. I hope that somehow my blog will be helpful to others. I hope that by telling my story others will consider adoption of their own.

1 comment:

  1. You are always caring about others. I really like this about you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be sent to Alysa for review prior to being posted publicly.