Friday, July 30, 2010

So much to do, so little time

This is a crazy time for me. I have 2 weeks left of this quarter. Before I can be done I have 4 classes to attend (3-4hrs per class!), 3 case studies, 1 country risk analysis, 1 youtube video (yes... youtube for school), and an international finance final exam to complete. I have a massage scheduled after work on Monday and hopefully a yoga class the next 2 Tuesday nights. This weekend we have 2 trips to the local amusement/water park planned and hopefully meeting up with friends one of those evenings. Then next weekend we leave first thing Friday morning (I have class Thursday night so that isn't an option) for the 4.5hour drive to our first adoption class which starts at 11am, then to a baseball game with friends, then to my parents hours, Saturday morning it is back for a 2nd adoption class (all-day this time), then to a baseball game with my parents, then some sleep, and on Sunday is my Grandma's 90th birthday party!

Weww, I'm tired just listing that all out. And that is all in the next 13 days! Oh, did I mention that we still need to finish filling out our adoption paperwork to turn in when we get to the adoption class?

I will admit that I am feeling overwhelmed. I know, I did it to myself, but it still feels crazy. I guess I should remember that it only feels crazy because I have so many great things going on at the same time.

If you think to pray for me you can pray for sanity, for energy, and that I can focus on enjoying all of these things rather than letting any of it go to waste by getting overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be sent to Alysa for review prior to being posted publicly.