Sunday, January 9, 2011

Book Review: I was a really GOOD MOM before I had kids

My sister (and her husband of course) gave me this book for Christmas. I really enjoyed reading it. The authors write about the modern day pressures, both from others and from self, to be supermom. It is full of funny quotes from moms about their "dirty secrets" such as purposely letting the milk run out so that she has to make a run to the store alone and then savors the peace and quite the whole way. I highly suggest this book to anyone who is a mom (with little children or grown children) or who is planning to become a mom someday. If you are interested, let me know and I'll let you borrow it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be sent to Alysa for review prior to being posted publicly.