Saturday, January 22, 2011

SO pregnant

Pregnancy comes in different forms, baby in the belly or baby in the paperwork, but I can tell you that a lot of the symptoms are the same. I am easily as emotional as any pregnant woman. I have told you about this before but it continues.

A couple weeks ago we were helping with sunday school. They bring the classes together for singing and then split up again by age groups for class. There was a little boy about 3 years old clinging to his older brother crying and whimpering not to be split up. He wanted to stay with his brother so badly. For a moment he looked up at me and I was just a hair away from meltdown. My mind was screaming 'wait, you can't split up siblings, NO, THEY HAVE TO STAY TOGETHER, I'LL DO IT, wait... oh ya this is church, they will be back together in an hour'. I had to stare at a spot on the wall and focus on breathing so as not to cry. I knew full well that I had lost my mind.

Recently I find myself near tears without even anything to get me started. I know it has to do with me waiting and hoping for our kids to show themselves.

I just wish I had a due date..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be sent to Alysa for review prior to being posted publicly.