Friday, June 18, 2010

Not too productive this week

So apparently writing blog posts is most enticing when avoiding homework. I thought I would do all kinds of writing during this week of freedom from school but obviously that has not paned out. But not to worry, summer quarter starts this coming Wednesday and I am sure the motivation to procrastinate will return. I was never a big procrastinator before grad school. I have concluded that this is what I have learned from the MBA program... the true art of procrastination. I have been loving this time without any deadlines. In fact I have managed to avoid most other things like chores too. It has been a very lazy week for me. And I love it!

Many people have asked about how our paperwork process is going. Well it's not exactly going. We had previously planned on waiting until August to start the process when school would be less demanding for me and I would have more time. But Josh agreed to do the majority of the paperwork in order for us to get things rolling now. However baseball, basketball, and world cup soccer have interfered. Today Josh informed me that he would be far more likely to get things going if it was all printed out and he could write out the answers (while watching sports of course). I can't imagine. I would do anything to avoid writing by hand if typing is an option. I absolutely hate essay exams because of course they won't let you use your computer and by the end my hand feels like it might fall off. But pen and paper is Josh's preference and who am I to stand in his way. I am just happy to hear that there is a way I can facilitate keeping things moving. I am so thankful that he is willing to do so much. The goal is to finish the paperwork by early August. I'm sure it will all work out. But I will feel much better when our part is done.

1 comment:

  1. It is good you can talk about what works best for you. You have lots of patience for Josh which is a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be sent to Alysa for review prior to being posted publicly.