Saturday, November 6, 2010

Body Butter Baby!

So apparently our kids will be predispositioned to have super dry skin. I am not clear if this is true of all African Americans or just those having lived in Sub Saharan Africa. (I'm sure someone will clarify for me me now that I have publicly admitted my ignorance in this area.)

Yesterday a friend and I were out shopping. (Don't you just love the kind of friend that will join you on just an hour notice!) We stopped at Bath & Body Works. They had a special of buy 3 signature collection items and get 3 free. Plus I had a coupon for $10 off and a coupon for a free item. They let you combine all of these offers at once.


It is my understanding that body butter is the best for significantly dry skin. You know, I have to be prepared for when we get our kids home. Ok, I'm getting a little ahead of myself as we are still many months away from this, I know but who could pass up such a deal!


I was able to puchase all of these goodies (6 body butters and 1 triple moisture body cream) for just $39 with tax. I have no concept of how long this supply will last us but I think it is pretty safe to say that we are all set in this particular area.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be sent to Alysa for review prior to being posted publicly.